INR - Biomed Internet Bookmarks
Dental Related Web Pages
- Dental Internet Resource Master Index
- A complete index to Internet Dental resources.
- Dentistry (Medicine)
- An extensive Dental Index.
- The American Dental Association
- ADA Online, the American Dental Association's Home Page. Contains
links to Dental news, product and services, practice and profession,
and consumer information. Additionally, links to ADA Online resources.
- American Physiological Society
- The American Physiological Society (APS) Information Server
provides for the electronic distribution of APS information, documents
and publications via the National Research and Education Network
- Clearinghouse for Subject-Oriented Internet Resource Guides
- The Clearinghouse provides access to subject-oriented resource
guides created by members of the Internet community. There are
currently over 75 guides available.
- FEDIX - Federal Information Exchange
- Library of Congress Marvel
- Marvel contains congressional information, census data, White
House documents, crime statistics, State Department reports, the
Global Electronic Library, and U.S. Federal Government Information.
- National Institutes of Health Gopher
- Provides access to a broad range of NIH resources, including
institute phone books and calenders, library catalogs, molecular
biology databases, full text of the NIH Guide for Grants and Contracts,
files containing AIDS and cancer information and more.
- National Library of Medicine's Gopher
- The National Library of Medicine's Gopher contains information
about the Library and selected reference materials.
- National Science Foundation
- Provides a wide variety of government information including
access to many U.S. government gophers.
- The Chronicle of Higher Education Gopher
- The Chronicle of Higher Education sponsors "ACADEME THIS
WEEK", and "ACADEME THIS WEEK" will include: 1.
A guide to the news in the current week's issue of The Chronicle
of Higher Education. 2. A calendar of the week's events in academe.
3. A schedule of the week's events in Washington, D.C., of interest
to individuals in academe. 4. the week's important deadlines for
fellowships, grant applications, exchange programs, and more.
5. A listing of hundreds of job openings in colleges, universities,
and other non-profit institutions worldwide.
- THE SCIENTIST Newslette
- The SCIENTIST is a biweekly newspaper for scientist and the
- USDA Statistical Data
- WELCH MEDICAL LIBRARY
- The John Hopkins University. This gopher contains unique tasks
oriented biomedical information gopher.
- World Health Organization
Grants and Research
- Community of Science Web Server
- The Community of Science is designed to help you identify
and locate researchers with interest and exertise similar to your
own. This database contains an online inventory of researchers,
inventions, and facilities at leading U.S. and Canadian universities,
and other Research and Development organizations.
- Federal Information Exchange Home Page
- Register for free FEDIX opportunity alert. This link is to
an online application to receive grant notices by e-mail.
- Federally-Funded Research in the U.S.
- Federally-Funded Research with links to NIH - The National
Institutes of Health, NSF - The National Science Foundation, SBIR
- Small Business Innovation Research, and the USDA - The United
States Department of Agricuture.
- Information about federal opportunities can be accessed using
by opportunities in the agency category, subject category, and
- GrantsWeb WWW HomePage
- GrantsWeb is a starting point for accessing grants-related
information and resources on the Internet. GrantsWeb organizes
links to grants-related Internet sites and resources, including
funding opportunities, grants databases, policy developments,
and professional activities.
- Nonprofit Resources Catalogue: Grants and Funding Sources
- Nonprofit Resources Catalogue with Meta-links to grants and
- Research and Administration Network
- The Research and Education Resources pages are dedicated to
providing information and resources to support higher education
and research activities.
- THe NIH Grants Database
- The NIH Grants Database with links to a searchable database.
These databases include Current NIH Grants, New NIH Grants, Grants
Funded by Specific Institutes in the NIH, and NIH Grants in Specific
- Welcome to the Foundation Center
- The Foundation Center serves the needs of grantseekers and
fund raisers. Links include: Libraries and Locations; Training
and Seminars; Grantmaker Information; Funding Trends and Analysis,
Philanthropy News Digest; The Fundraising Process; Publications.
- [!--CareerWEB - jobs, employment, resumes and careers --] CareerWEB - jobs, employment, and careers
- Services offered from Career Web's home page include searching
for jobs, Online job announcement forms, employers database, and
- Employment Opportunities and Resume Postings
- Links to numerous job-related databases and gopher menus.
- Welcome to MedSearch America
- MedSearch America offers an Online resume center, Healthcareer
Forums, Jobs search, Resume searches, Employer profiles and a
- Nurse - WWW Information Service. Contents include links to
Nursing Internet Resources, Nursing sites (not necessarily WWW),
Midwifery, Contacts, Papers and journals, Jobs, Software Packages,
Statistics, Courses and Conferences, Health related information
services, and other WWW and general information on the WWW.
- "Virtual" Nursing Center - Martindale's Health Science Guide
- The "Virtual" Nursing Center contains links to numerous
related nursing/medical sites.
- Databases and Bibliographies
- An extensive index of databases for medical libraries.
- HYTELNET on the World Wide Web
- Links to library catalogs and other Internet resources.
- Libraries #3
- Instructions on how to use several different medical libraries
along with thier URL address for each library.
- Library Resources
- Library resource index with links to Full Text books, poetry,
journals, and magazines; Library card catalogs;
Literature searches either by book title or jounal title.
- Library Resource List: Library Sites.
- A great resource page that includes sites that list libraries
on the Net.
- Medical/Health Sciences Libraries on the Web
- This list has pointers to all medical and health science libraries
that have home pages on the Web.
- Medical Libraries and Information Services Resources
- Links to other Libraries and Information Services found on
- The World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Libraries and Librarianship
- Index to Libraries on the Internet. This is a searchable Index.
- The World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Subject Catalogue
- The WWW Virtual Library is a distributed subject catalog.
- WI Division for Libraries...: Library Resource List.
- The Library Resource List is primarily a meta-listing of about
400 Internet resources that will be of interest to the library
community. Table of Contents includes Reference resources, New
sites and search engines, Government resources, Library sites,
Libraries, the Net and the NII, and Professional information.
- The World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Pharmacy
- Comprehensive index to schools, associations, journals, jobs,
databases, drug stores, companies, and miscellaneous.
- Jobs - Pharmacy etc.
- Jobs in Pharmacy related fields - Academic, Industry, Government,
and links to links.
- PharmWeb - Appointments
- The PharmWeb Appointments page is a listing of appointments
of interest to the health professionals.
- All-in-One Search Page
- Many major search engines can be searched from this one page.
- Exploring The Net
- 24 ways to seach the Net from one page.
- MetaCrawler Searching
- MetaCrawler's Search Engine's home page.
- A unique search engine that allows searches in many different
- Access to over 250 search engines.
- Six of the largest search engines on one page. Contains Yahoo,
Infoseek, Open Text, WebCrawler, Lycos, and Alta Vista.
- Search The Internet with The Internet Sleuth
- A search engine for keyword searches, but contains many subject-oriented
- shareware.com -- the way to find shareware on the Internet
- A software search engine. Searches for software by keyword
- Yahoo - Computers and Internet:Internet:World Wide Web:HTML Editors:MS Windows
- Links to many HTML Editors with a brief description of each.
Nutrition Web Pages
- DO Links...WWW links to other Nutrition Related Sites
- This page contains links to some of the most reliable nutrition
related pages found on the Internet.
- Food Composition Data
- Links to the USDA Nutrient Databases.
- Galaxy Search Results
- Links to nutrition related bulletin boards.
- Food Science Sites
- A comprehensive index to Internet Food Science Resources.
- Fast Food Facts - Interactive Food Finder
- Fat Finder - A fast food nutrient database.
Web Pages for all Medical Related Professions
- DHMC Home Page
- Medical Information Resources. An extensive index of medical
- HealthNet Home Page
- Links to health and medical resources on the Internet.
- Links Health Care Resources on the Internet
- Links to Health Care Resources on the Internet. Contains links
to extensive listings of health care resources.
- Medical and Health Research Applications
- Medical and Health Research Applications. Links to excellent
resources such as BioWeb, Genetics Meta-Index, Funding Opportunities,
and many other excellent sites.
- MEDICAL MATRIX 2.12: Guide to Internet Clinical Medicine Resources
- Medical Matrix is a guide to Internet Clinical Medicine Resources.
This site contains a search option to search the full text of
Medical Matrix by a keyword(s).
- MEDICAL MATRIX- MEDICAL INTERNET RESOURCE GUIDES
- Medical Internet Web Resource Guides. Some of the links include:
MedWeb Biomedical Resources, HealthWeb, Multimedia Medical Reference
Library, Virtual Medical Center, Internet Medicine Archives, and
- Medicine Links
- Dentistry, Medicine, and Surgery Links. Contains an extensive
- MedSeek - Internet Directory to Physicians and Services
- The Internet directory to Physicians and Medical services.
Form this home page, searches can be done by Specialties, Geographical
areas, Names, and Portfolios.
- MedWeb: Biomedical Internet Resources
- MedWeb contains links to all areas of medicine and healthcare.
Contains a subject-oriented Table of Contents.
- Home page for Current Cancer information and resources with
links to other related sites.
- Online Health Network
- The Online Health Network contains electronic health information.
This site features authoritative health care information from
Mayo Clinic along with other reliable and accurate resources.
- Telemedicine Resources
- Information at this site include links to available resources
related to telemedicine that are available on the World Wide Web.
- UW-Madison, Medical School InfoLink
- Links to the Internet Health Guide, Medical School Web sites,
Educational resources, Online publications, Biomedical resources,
- Virtual Medical Center - Martindale's Health Science Guide
- The "Virtual" - Medical Center. The following can
be found at this site: The Virtual Medical Center, Dental Center,
Nursing Center, and Public Health Center.
Additionally, links to Medical Courses, Textbooks, Modules and
Cases in all areas of the medical profession.
- WWW Searching Tools and Web Jewels
- Web Jewels is a catalogue of selected World-Wide Web sites
organized by subject. Additionally, a keyword(s) search can be
performed using Quick Search.